This is "O-U-R" Site Blog which will update each time I change a page; additionally, I will add family updates for all branches of the Herman Wall- Lois Lynch Families; your input will be desired and helpful.
I developed the 'TableTopics' Title from my days of membership with the 'Sharpstown Sharpshooters,' a Toastmaster's Club in Houston. I started Toastmaster's Association while I attend AGSIM in Glendale, Arizona in 1975-76.
1) Last Month and this month and probably, until the middle or end of MaY is the best time to be in Bayou City!
2) I think I will start adding new entries on the 1st and 15th of each month as once per month is not keeping my blogs current.
3) While talking to a Norton Rep I learned that I could convert my 32-bit Wins 7 Pro OS to a 64 bit and since Carbonite is canceling their mirror image service, I looked for and found a new service, Acronis.
4) Acronis is in Switzerland and in addition to their mirror image service, they also take pictures of the programs and applications; so this weekend I am installing Acronis and preparing my CPU for the conversion next week.
5) Also, I found a job site that I have to tell you about, named Flexjobs.com and they specialize in PT, Flexible, Seasonal and Contract Workers and one of the first jobs I saw one of their applicants had accepted was from Amazon as a Commuter Customer Service Rep.
5) I am starting to look again as a 'safety-valve' in case my VA or SSA Compensation is diluted or declined.
6) Beth YESHUA celebrated our annual Messianic Passover Friday Night and it was a meaningful and relevant experience; sad, since our Senior Rabbi, Jim Pratt was not present due to his illness: if you are a prayer-Bible Believer, please lift him up in prayer for renewed strength and healing of his lungs.
7) I have restarted my Agent Orange Claim because it is now published that Endocrine Diseases [like my Hyperthyroidism and Graves Diseases] are now considered presumptive and service connected. Hope to have an answer by Labor Day!
So, I will enter again around the 15th
A Small Mistake on My Part:
When you go to my 'Amazon Influencer' page and if you Do Not See a product you would like to research and/or purchase, scroll to top of header-above profile picture-and you will see a search window where you can enter a product and then 'Click on the Orange Magnifying Glass' and the product will appear on the page;
Once Again, my 'Influencer Page' Link is...
and of course, you can look up at the address bar and review my website address...
Keep in mind, I am Monetizing my site not to become one of those 'Laptop Millionaires' that you constantly read about; rather supplement my VA adn SSA incomes [in case one of them goes away] and to monetize my site so that it will continue beyond my own life!
Thanks and Stay Tuned to my Blog and to my site...
Last year, because of some of the news from 'Amazon' I became an Amazon Associate whereby I could advertise Amazon Products on my website and receive commissions when somebody purchased by clicking on my ad.
I had a total of about 4-5 sales last year primarily from a church member who needed a couple of things and was trying to help me out.
What has Really excited me was the news that Amazon had purchased 'Whole Foods' and was entering the grocery market; then I began receiving emails about their new 'Influencer' position for those that were already associates.
I have since become an influencer and listing products I have purchased [over the years] and those on my 'wish list' I now have an Influencer page [with brief comments] for about 75 products.
At your leisure, visit my page and review my list of products and see if there is something you'd like/want/need to purchase; if you don't see it drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you are seeking and I will add to the page; here's the link...
Thanks for your time and interest and hope to see you as a customer soon!
Stay Tuned, more coming...*ponyhunter98/ *heritage-harvesters.com
My last entry was just b/4 Thanksgiving and of course, b/4 Chanukah. I made it a concentrated effort to research the History of Chanukah and learn why as a 'Messianic Congregationalist' I should understand and participate in Chanukah.
The first step in that is to research the validity of the Christmas Holiday [and its date], which I completed in my last post.
The Very Best Discussion of Chanukah that I have found was via the website "Hebrew4Christians" and the study/discussion can be found at...
which I recommend all critics and supporters spend some time with.
The next major event occurred in January after one of our Vet Center Meetings in which one of my 'Nam Brothers sent me an article stating that Endocrine Diseases that previously were classified as non-Service Connected are now considered 'presumptive and service connected.'
Additionally, % of disability were given; and this article can be reviewed at...
So I must say 'Toda' [Thank-You] to my fellow RVN Brother James Glaze for emailing his monthly messages; one more recent event in my next posting...
In January I Finally decided to make some Architectural and Navigational Changes to my site by looking into the 'Professionals of SBI!'
I described what I wanted to do and then was contacted by one of their CSS [Cascading Style Sheets] Coders and now what I will be able to do is change the backgrounds of my web pages and also have a slider below my main header whereby I can insert images that will give a preview of the web page being visited.
I hope to have my first modified pages published tomorrow [Friday the 23rd] or Sunday the 25th. I had enough left-over time that he could make changes to my YouTube Channel Header.
Next on my list will be some help with my traffic and monetizations; so I have finally come to a point whereby I realize I need some professional help and luckily, I have an affordable source to contact.
Stay tuned for more developments...Oh yes, Pesach [Passover 2018] will be celebrated by BETH YESHUA HA MASHIACH on 03-31-18; go to https://byhm.net and click on events; don't forget to check out our developments with the building of our Synagogue; we'll be hanging the doors very soon!
"Build an SBI! ebusiness Not Just Another Website or Blog in the Internet Jungle!"
"Mother pointed to Lynchburg from the 'Texas' Stern: That's Where I Came From!!!"
I was Fortunate to have been born in a Christian Home where faith, prayer, praise, worship,and Personal Testimony was a Focal Point of Our Family Life!
Paper Trails have uncovered many unknown members: Can You Help Us?
So, I have a friend [maybe ex after this post] who is a self-proclaimed/man appointed, leader in his cult that is based in SLC, UT.
Every year about this time he starts dressing as Santa Claus and visits nursing homes, businesses, convention centers, etc. to bring "Christmas Cheer." Surely the scriptures can't say that is wrong-Right?
Well, W-R-O-N-G and let's use the scriptures as our Guide and Our Standard-OK?
1) Can you find anyplace in the B'rit Chadashah (New Covenant) where any of the disciples decided to have a birthday party for YESHUA and/or where he encouraged or accepted such a plan? Only time he gave us as a memorial service was in rememberance of his death and resurrection; commonly called the "Lord's Table."
2) Deuteronomy 12: starting at verse 4 and continuing down to verse 30..."You must NOT worship the Lord ADONAI in the ways of the Gentiles, Do Not Learn the ways of the Gentiles, Do Not Worship Me [ADONAI] in the ways of the pagans and heathens for it is an abomination to the Lord Adonai."
3) Jeremiah 10: almost the entire chapter talks about the evils of idols and specifically those who cut down a tree in a forest, decorate it with silver and gold and then support it with a nail. How more specific can ADONAI be about how HE wants us to worship him and how he doesn't? And believe me, I was a Christmas Celebrator for +60 years; however, worshipping ADONAI is now more important than the way of the heathens and pagans. If you don't believe me, do a word search if followers of YESHUA should observe Christmas!
4) But what about the children? What are you parents doing when perpetuating a lie about the myth of Santa Claus and if they do believe you they become 'little pagans and heathens' until about the age of 10 or 12!
So I have not celebrated Christmas since 2003 and normally spend my Christmas and Thanksgiving Holidays at a Luby's Cafeteria, eating a Roast Beef, "Luby's Platter," since I Really don't like the taste of Turkey.
One last point: I worship/ have become a member of a Messianic Congregation, BETH YESHUA HA MASHIACH, AND I think most of us believe that PESACH, which we celebrate in the Spring was when ADONAI had the doorposts of the Egyptian Jews marked with the lamb's blood; then in late September/October [Sukkot] MESSIAH YESHUA tabernacled with man; CERTAINLY Not on the 25th of December.
JOSHUA 24:15..."Choose this day which gods you and your house will serve, as for me and my house we shall serve ADONAI ELOHEINU, YESHUA HA MASHIACH AND RUACH HAKODESH!
Before getting into the actual history of Thanksgiving, which may shock and surprise many people, let's look at three 'PRO' arguments:
1. ‘I don’t keep Thanksgiving Day as a holy day BECAUSE It’s a national day of giving thanks for what God has provided. It’s NOT a holy day.’Isn’t this the response that many use for justifying Christmas and Easter?
2. Many who observe those pagan days do NOT keep them as pagan holy days but observe them none the less. But is it right to keep them?
3. There are many Protestant churches that keep the day as holy too. ADONAI’s Word commands us to NOT be like the pagans and heathens, to NOT worship HIM like they do (Dt. 12:28-32). Remember, pagan people, set up their own/have their own ‘holy days.’
* What kind of a witness to the Living ADONAI do they proclaim who observe days that ADONAI has NOT ordained, but pass it off as HIS? Isthis not how the Pharisees acted when they made up traditions that went against the Word of ADONAI and then proclaimed that the tradition was of ADONAI?
Please realize how silly we sound when we tell someone not to keep Christmas and Easter, etc., because they’re pagan, but that it’s alright to keep Thanksgiving Day?!?!?!
For those of us keeping ADONAI'S Holy Days, found in Leviticus 23, please consider this: Just what is Thanksgiving Day? The Church proclaims it a holy day, for the purpose of giving thanks to ADONAIfor the many blessings we have received, ESPECIALLY agriculturally.
* Why do we need another fall harvest Festival?! God has given us Sukot (Lev. 23:33-44). It seems apparent that to keep Sukot, and then to keep, only 30 or so days later, another harvest day of thanks to God, isnot only repetitious but very strange. Thanksgiving Day is an outright copy of Sukot!
* The Counterfeiter has struck again! Did you ever wonder why the majority of ADONAI'S People don’t keep the days He has designatedas holy? They are Satan deceived.
For those of us whom He has called out of Babylon, this ought to be cause for concern so How can this be a religious day?
Where does ADONAI tell us to celebrate it?
‘Although we have nationalized Thanksgiving, celebrations were held in ancient times to give thanks for the bountiful harvest. The Greeks honored Demeter, the goddess of agriculture, with a 9 -day celebration; the Romans honored Ceres, Anglo-Saxons rejoiced with a feast to celebrate the reaping of the harvest; and the Jews have given thanks for the bountiful harvest with their 8 day Feast of Tabernacles.’
*YESHUA HAMASHIACH (JESUS), observed SUKOT (TABERNACLES) every year of HIS life; And with good reason, for HE gave it to HIS People Israel as a reminder of the food HE provided for Israel in the Wilderness, the present harvest, and the spiritual Harvest to come, when ADONAI would feed HIS People from HIS Son.
Many Christians celebrate Halloween!Some churches and pastors even do. I recently saw a church advertising they were having a Zombie Run.
Seriously? iN God's House?This Messianic Christian does Not celebrate halloween and neither does My CONGREGATION.
The Justification that 'other ' Christians Observed the 'day of death' so it must be ok-right? WRONG!
We make mistakes in our faith stance when we are not anchored in the scriptures!
As I grow closer to HASHEM and gain more knowledge of His Word, I begin to feel convicted about Halloween because of thoughts like these:
* ADONAI is a G-D of life, but Halloween focuses on death. Should I celebrate a holiday where people decorate their front yards with tombstones? * put away deeds of darkness (Rom.13:12) *and that light has nothing in common with darkness (2 Cor. 6:14). * Witchcraft is clearly detestable to the Lord (Deut 18:10-13). *Shouldn't something that glorifies witchcraft (Oh, You Don't Agree? Then just take a walk through the Halloween Department of your favorite 'Big Box Store) be detestable to us as well?"* Halloween is a sacred, high holiday for Wiccans (the official religion of witchcraft). Is this a holiday Christians should celebrate alongside Wiccans?*Is it cute when we dress our kids like the devil (or witches, ghouls, scary characters, etc.)? Isn't it, well, demonic?*Romans 16:19 says that we need to be wise to what is good and innocent of evil. If I let them participate in Halloween, even while innocently dressed, aren't I sending them a mixed message by allowing them to participate in a celebration of evil?*The Lord said in 2 Cor. 6:17, "Come out from them and be separate ... Touch no unclean thing ..." Doesn't God want His children to be set apart from the world and from sin and evil? Aren't we supposed to be peculiar people?* My OUT-laws and even some former church members think it's ridiculous that we not allow our children to dress up for Halloween. *Should their opinions matter to me more than God's? Shouldn't pleasing God be my utmost concern?* If there is even a question in my heart and mind that it might be wrong, shouldn't that be my first clue? *Why would I continue to do so with even a lingering thought that it is wrong?* Does Halloween bring glory to God? No! It glorifies the devil! Enough said.* Setting aside a day to celebrate evil, darkness, witchcraft, fear, death and the demonic brings disdain to God. Period. * Jesus has nothing in common with Satan (2 Cor. 6:14), and neither should we.
So, what do we do instead? Halloween is the one day a year when neighbors come to your door expecting to receive something. So give them YESHUA HAMASHIACH! *How about old Church Bulletins with dates and worship times highlighted???*"You are the light of the world ... let your light shine among men that they may see your good deeds and glorify ADONAI in heaven" (Matt. 5:14-16).
Many of my Christian FNR's [Friends, Neighbors, Relatives, Fellow Believers] today think that the Biblical Holydays are just for "the Jews;" or "just for Israel;" or "just for that period of time;" however, scriptures reveal the truth of the matter that these are our Eternal Holydays for G-d's very own Feasts for Eternity!
1) Leviticus 23:1-2...And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are MY feasts.
2) Leviticus 23:4 These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
3) Leviticus 23:37-38 These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day: Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.
4) Leviticus 23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of the LORD.
Does God require only Israel to keep the Feasts, or in other words, does God have one law for the Jew and another for the Christian?
Concerning the keeping of the Passover the word of the LORD is recorded by Moses in Exodus 12:49 "One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you."
G-d, as His manner is, will say things once, yea twice, to show their significance, as we read in Leviticus 24:22.
How long does our creator God want us to keep His Feast Days?
...Leviticus 23:14, 21, 31, and 41 say the Holy Days are a "statute forever." And one must recall that ...Leviticus 23:4 says that the Holy Days are directly tied to the 'seasons' of the year. These 'seasons' have not yet ceased. The sun and the moon are still giving us the 'seasons' or 'Appointed Times' of the year just as when they were created during the Creation week. ...So by this, we have a witness that the Holy Days were established by G-d (YHWH) Himself and we also see they are perpetual. ...In the Psalms, we see the support that G-d's covenant was commanded to a thousand generations, Psalm 105:5-8, 10.
And What About the Controversy about the birthdate of Christ?
I encourage you to invest some time and decide for yourself if December 25th is the correct day/whether we have even been instructed to observe/celebrate the day of his birth and if we cannot find instructions to celebrate his birth date, then why do we celebrate each other's birthdates? Are we more important than Messiah?
Here is the link for the discussion... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlsXtTf6n0
Contact details are on our website at http://byhm.net
Shalom Aley Khem
OK!!! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Finished relocating, scanning and saving to my computer [pictures] folder and spending part of the remainder of today, until 1830 when Shabbat begins, collating pictures into specific folders.
Looking at my SBI! Directory I have about 9 pages either published or in various stages of being published:
1. limu-weightloss story2. family history3. Nathaniel Lynch-Lynchburg History4. 4-Walls Faith Page5. MennoniteOrigins from Scandinavia to Russia7. Hillsboro History8. Index [Home] Page
Here are additional pages I am considering for development between now and year-end:
9. 89Walunion Highlights10. Preparing for DEROS to RVN11. Service in RVN: Vung Tau, Lai Khe, Saigon and Tay Ninh12. World War I-II Histories of Immediate Family13. HCW Life History-including funeral13. LMW Life History-including funeral14.) Lynch-Pasche Histories 15. hcwjr history16. glw history17.glw-pbd history18. hcwjr-vgr history19. hcwjr faith-testimony page20. Effects of reaching 70 and racing to 7521. How to live on VA-SSA incomes22. What it means to be a Messianic Worshiper23. How, Why and When to Become a Primary Care Giver for a Loved One...24. Living with PTSD25. What If...26. What Causes a Person at +70<=>75 to have mustard seed faith or not to have any faith..27. How do we prepare for death?
If you have additional suggestions or criticisms of the list, please contact me and let me know your input.
Shalom aley Khem,
The solar eclipse hit on Monday, 08-21-17 with little excitement in Houston; then 4 days later on the 25th, we had hurricane Harvey come through the Rockport, Texas Area [where my family used to vacation in the mid-to-late 50's] and then as Stevie Ray Vaughn used to sing 'it's Flooding Down in Texas.'
We had very little damage on the Northside here at the Mariposa Apartments; it was like we had been transformed into a Medieval Castle with a large moat surrounding us.We didn't have any water, electricity, or plumbing services cut off and I had plenty of food in my refrigerator. I had stored potable water in several containers, as well as my bathtub in the extra bedroom bath-just as a precaution; and I kept track of the storm developments on my CPU.
I learned one day before the storm's arrival that one of my thumb drives had been corrupted so I spent the days of the storms [and 'trains of rains'] locating the pictures I had lost [still had hard copies stored in my notebooks-see first page of my https://www.heritage-harvesters.com home page] and rescanning and saving to my pictures folder; just finished Tuesday, 09-20-17, and now cutting and pasting into easy access folders.
Many residents were flooded and lost everything; one http://byhm.org church member called us from the George R. Brown Convention Center that she was only able to escape with her cell phone-but, not her charger!
So now, almost a month later IAH is almost back to normal but many, many people still trying to rebuild their lives with the saddest part being that many businesses have been washed away and no longer exist; so many, many people are now unemployed.
My question is that in 7 years, 2024, we are going to have another eclipse that will cross the path of the recent eclipse at the tip of southern Illinois, Northeastern Missouri, and western Kentucky; so what kind of a storm or shaking will we have then?
As a Messianic [Christian] Believer, I don't believe these are warning signs but rather I believe this is the beginning of the judgements; so if you haven't experienced Teshuvah [repentance] now is the time to get on your knees before ADONAI and beg for forgiveness for your personal sins and the sins of this country!
Shalom aley Khemhcwjr/ ponyhunter98
So Cabin Fever finally hit and I had to go out on front porch, saw one of my neighbors out there, and drug a rocking chair from inside-they had all been stored in the lobby for the storm-and sat down next to my neighbor.
After a little chit-chat I looked in the sky and saw this bright yellow-orange looking ball in the sky; asking my neighbor what it was, she didn't know either; but she did say: "You know it's making everything warmer;" Yeah, I said, maybe we should go inside?
Do any of my readers know what it might have been? If so, please respond...
BTW, this evening I found a very interesting video about my Mennonite Ancestry; if you've never heard about or read about the Mennonites, you might want to view this video...
I wonder what my Mennonite Relatives now truly think about my decision to join a Messianic Congregation and Worship with Jews who have accepted YESHUA HAMASHIACH; we Christians like to say that when a person of Jewish Ancestry accepts YESHUA, he becomes a 'Completed Jew,' in reality, I think it is we Christians who become completed when we start learning Hebrew and start worshipping with the Shofar, the Torah and Observing the Holy Days that ADONAI instructed us to do in the scriptures?!?!?!
Hopefully, buses and trains will start running by Sabbath Morning so that I can return to worshipping with my Messianic Brothers and Sisters.
Shalom aley Khem
So, now that we are out of IMMEDIATE DANGER the casualty reports are going to start coming in.
If anybody knows the status of my ex-brother-n-law/friend, Perry B. Dawson, his son Brian Dawson, second son Perry B. Dawson, Jr. or last ex-wife, Paloma, please contact me.
I have been Blessed and Protected by ADONAI ELOHEINU and Ella Blvd. is dry as well as my complex, MARIPOSA AT ELLA APARTMENTS.
I talked to the Michael DeBakey VA Hospital Yesterday and they have been opened during the entire storm-since last Friday. I did receive an email notice of medications being delivered; just wonder if/when post office will become operational again.
My VA Check, e- deposit, should be deposited on Friday and then my SSA check on the 12th. If all goes well, I should be able to pay bills and buy groceries next week.
Our city has almost been destroyed! I think the judgement of ADONAI has started; Now, when the second 'American Eclipse' occurs in 7 years and crosses the first one at the tip of Illinois, Missouri and Kentucky; then we shall see what ADONAI has in store for our sinful lives.
Luckily, I enjoy being in front of my CPU and inside my apartment, so no 'Cabin Fever' so far.
Next posting, after lunch and later today; especially after updates on bus and grocery store updates, I'll make another posting.
Pray for all of us; this is going to be a very long recovery-if we are allowed to recover!
Leviticus 26/ Deuteronomy 28
Shalom aley Chem
Because I'll be needing groceries by the weekend, I called my two favorite stores and the one that I can walk to in about 20 minutes is only letting two in at a time; the other was closing and not sure when they would open.
I have food to sustain me until Sunday or so; will try Sunday or maybe Monday...
I Do have enough vitamins and minerals to last me until the middle of September; additionally, I just came off of a two-week [modified] fast so if I have to wait a while I can do another fast!
Hopefully, people will start going back to work next week and the buses will start operating again.
My one fear is running out of my medications which I am OK for awhile, but need the post office to go back into service, ASAP!!!
OK, so June and July and Now, Almost, August, are History.
I was just about ready to start importing my images to my SBI! image library and realized I had another image snag...
* Some of my images were saved in PDF Formats and my SBI! format requires either JPEG or PNG.
* I have a lot of pictures that I have duplicated and saved "just to be sure" to my PhotoStack and my Tech Smith 'Screen Cast' Program.
Have almost decided to evaluate PS and SC programs to see what I can do without and as of this writing, I changed my ScreenCast to the Trial Version and kept the PhotoStack as my main image warehouse, besides the SBI! Image Library that I have been using since 2004.
So, I have picked a shareware called 'VisiPics' and it is very easy to use for cleaning dupe files.
I am still seeking a format program for changing suffixes; so far reaConverter seems to offer the best features and benefits; although a little pricey.
Any suggestions from our readership?
This is a 500 YEAR STORM OF 'BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.'
After devastating Rockport, it came up the coast and Houston is awash in flood water since Sunday Afternoon-Evening; now being described as a 'Noah' Event.
Fortunately, here at Mariposa, we are dry and high except for a couple water blisters on the 3rd floor of the complex.
I ran into a neighbor and was told we would have repair crew on Wednesday or Thursday, but the new problem is running out of supplies as stores have not been resupplied since Friday.
08/29/17 (0744) just heard on Radio Station KTHT that the Addicks DAM has reached its spillway height and that now, in addition to fresh rain, we now have the danger of the Dam losing its integrity; dam is about 15-20 miles west of my location, so maybe I'll stay dry?!?!?!
The storm blew in during the middle of the night and fortunately, I was cognizant enough to unplug my CPU system from the wall and my CPU from the surge protectors.
Donner und Blitzen made me think I was back in da'Nam during a mortar attack; when the morning came and I turned on y CPU, I could not believe my eyes.
The Storm Center went in at the town of Rockport which is where my family used to take our 'vacation and fishing trips;' Daddy would load up the out board engine, we'd rent a cabin and spend the first day 'getting organized' then we would fish for 3-4 days before returning to Houston; primarily, we would fish for trout, redfish, and large croakers.
One summer we went down to Aransas Pass as Daddy wanted to do some 'Deep Sea' Fishing so he chartered a boat and we then went out into the 'Real Sea' beyond Padre Island and fish for 'Kingfish' or Mackerel and then smoke them upon return to Houston.
That way, we'd have frozen fish for the winter! I just recently ran across some old 'black-and-whites' and if I get through this storm 'unscathed' then I will post to my website.
Hurricane Harvey Arrived: At first not much more than a tropical storm and I had regretted not going to worship services at my Messianic Congregation, BETH YESHUA HAMASHIACH, and all through the day I thought the storm was over-rated and 'fizzled' out.
Then SABBATH Evening came...
checked account this morning, as every morning, and saw a charge from LIMU [my previous vitamin company] and upon calling them, learned that I had put my account on Pause and not CLX'd.
They were cooperative and worked with me in reversing charges, once I used the 'Sympathy Close.'
Taught me a lesson to be more attentive to my G-Mail Calendar; good activity to check my account every morning.
Rebound Energy Drink and Replacement Powder have arrived and I immediately [after a couple hours of cooling] started slamming the drinks and powder down as this is how I had my big weight loss with LIMU.
So, I'm Really starting to refine my YGY Orders and Really believe this is my vehicle for returning to my post-RVN Healthy Body and my post-RVN weight of 170#s.
In July my order will be about $350 and I sure wish my daughter and son would take part in my vitamins-minerals program; I think Megan is afraid to take because of her Ovarian CA/ Auto-Immune Disease and the care she is receiving from the VA; bet her Army MD interfered, whereas my PCP is Really interested in the way I have taken an active role in my own health care.
There is something I am missing in my program-besides regular walking-and I can't put my finger on it!!!
Signed up with Bing Ads and initially was very excited about their program, software, etc.
Now, 3 months later, I think my best direction is with Targeted Leads from Majon, WebStars2K and the SEO Toolkit from Trelian in Australia.
I remember quite a bit of activity with Trellian's 'SubmitWolf' Software that automatically registers a site with international servers throughout the world; so I think I will wait until October, purchase the program and start registering with their servers; however, the Bing SEO Adware Program is quite tempting.
I believe my best and quickest efforts will be with Amazon Associates, Trellian, WebStars, and Majon.
Have 2 more inet 'Loan Shark' payments and will then be able to begin...TTYL
The 'Biggest' and Most 'Unexpected' Challenge with my website project has revolved around the 'paper trails' of photos, letters, certificates, military records, medical records that are left behind by your FNRs when they die.
As a reminder go back to my home page of https://www.heritage-harvesters.com and scroll down to the fold and see the pictures of the two large bookcases that contain my Family History's 'Papertrails.'
I have just under 4000 photos in my online and internal warehouses and have two main storage programs: photostack developed by Serif and screencast developed by TechSmith; one is designed to be a collating type of software, especially for albums and the other, Screencast, is designed for not only storage but sending out via eMails and embedding pathways onto a website or blog.
I think the last program I will have to buy is the $199 SEO TOOLKIT created by Australian Internet Marketing Firm, Trellian. This will allow me to do much the same function as an 'AdSense' Program would allow me to perform.
So the Shabbat is 'vorbei gegangen' and I can return to my website work.
Shalom v' Shavuah Tov
If you go to my homepage of https://www.heritage-harvesters.com and scroll to the middle of the page, near the fold, you will see pictures of the substantial bookcases I had to buy to store the 39 five-inched ringed notebooks to store all of the photos, letters, documents, certificates that Mother and Dad collected in 55 years of marriage!
Then the next chore was to determine how to store those photos, letters, and documents that I have stored online and on my computer; then, further-how to protect them.
I finally decided on 3 programs to help me: First, a watered-down version of a photoshop type of product that provided the elements of functionality without the "Ferrari Type" cost of Adobe's Photoshop. That company and product are called Serif and their product is Photo Plus, v. 8.0 and as soon as I upgrade from a 32-bit to a 64-bit OS, I'll buy their v. 9.0.
The second program and company is Tech Smith and their Screencast online storage for jpegs, ping types of files.
The final program, which I haven't purchased yet is a program called "SEO Toolkit" developed by an Australian Company named Trellian.
And to develop Targeted Traffic one needs to consider becoming an Amazon Associate and Advertising with Bing Ads.
So, even though it is a 'Labor of Love,' the lady is a 'High Maintenance'Commitment; but the rewards of saving things that were destined for destruction by thoughtless and uncaring people is more joy and satisfaction than I can describe.
Take a second look at my home page and try to appreciate the 6 revisions and the "M-O-N-T-H-S" of 'Brainstorming' to come up with the words 'heritage-harvesters" and how determined I was to come up with a short, zippy, memorable domain name.
So now, I've got all my tools in place except for the SEO Toolkit and all that remains is to start grinding the pages out; so, we have 6 months left in the year and if I can do 2-3 pages a week, then I should be able to complete +50 web pages by the end of the year; T-H-E-N this project will become exciting, especially if I start making enough $$$ to replace my VA and/or my SSA Checks so that I can start banking them; then life will get exciting again and perhaps I'll be able to help my Messianic Congregation to complete their Synagogue???
Erev Tovhcwjr/ ponyhunter98
During the time I was making my decision to switch from LIMU=>Youngevity, I had called into YG to reschedule a payment for the basic minerals product. While waiting on hold, while I was surfing through the YG site, I glanced down into my bill box and I noticed my phone bill was on top, so I picked it up.
I was horrified to see I was paying $175 per month for +400 channels of cable and the main programs that I watch are sports, nature shows, the news and history/military types of channels; then I realized: all my sports "heroes" from my youth are either old and crippled or dead; there was just so many ways a lion could kill a 'hildabeast,' oops, I meant a 'wildebeast,' or a cheetah to chase down an impala and I just became Totally Fatigued watching the news hour and the total lack of respect that visitors and monitors have for each other; so I did the unthinkable-I unplugged my Vizio 39" Smart TV [for the last time] and canceled my Cable Service.
Now I have an extra $175 to dump into my monthly vitamins and minerals budget.
Guess What? I haven't missed the TV and now have more time to work on creating webpages for my https://www.heritage-harvesters.com website, more time for my Hebrew Studies, remember? I'm 73 so it takes more repetition for me to remember things, A-N-D I can keep current with the news via YouTube.
YouTube she cried: You know you can't trust what is on the internet; oh, I see, and you can trust the 24-hours news channels?
Try it, you might like it and then one day, you too, can say:
"I'm a recovering, ex-TV watcher and yes, I once was very sick and depressed, but now each day without TV is like a new day of life!!!"
BTW, for background noise, since I live alone, I have my favorite Christian FM-Radio Station going about 10 hours per day; better than having a pet, and a lot less costly and messy.
I am currently working on my Faith Pages for the above website and believe I almost have my Tier-3 page problems resolved.
The second problem for both web themes was locating my photos that I have scattered on about 5 different thumb drives. Now that I have my 'Skill-Set' polished for my Serif [Photo Plus v. 8.0] image modification program I'll be able to 'fine-tune' some of the photos; I'm Really interested in seeing how the program will improve photos that have copied on paper and whether-or-not I'll be able to make them appear presentable.
TTYL, Time to hit the rack...
I went over 2300 Subscribers in Early May and I just wanted to thank all of my subscribers who helped me do this; my next goal is to reach 2500 by July 4th and 3,000 by Labor Day.
I finally resolved some of my webcam and headset microphone interfacing problems and will be adding videos again by the weekend; so Stay Tuned and Come Back Often!
So, in Mid-May I had called Youngevity, the company I buy my minerals from, in order to change a drop-shipment order; while I was on Hold I started surfing through the site and I became Super-Impressed with the founder Dr. Joel Wallach, Youngevity Product Mix and the testimonials.
So after changing my order date, I decided to look further into "Doc Wallach" by going to YouTube and reviewing every video I could find on Dr. Joel Wallach, Youngevity, Soil Depletions and at the end of 10 days, I became convinced to switch from LIMU to Youngevity.
So, I canceled by $215 order with LIMU and transferred to Youngevity; purchased same and more products for $193: Keep in mind I don't have automobile expenses and decided back in 2015, when I received my increase for my RVN-PTSD, that I would "dump" that extra money into vitamins and minerals to keep my body healthy, now that I've gone over 73 years of age. In June, I ordered $298, with the majority of the expense being the second case of their Rebound Energy Drink and the Meal Replacement Shake.
I then became an affiliate and started promoting Youngevity via my website which you can visit at....
Now on my 3rd big order in July, I have found the 'Happy Combination' that will help me the most and only cost about $260 and then every other month I will buy two cases of the energy drink.
KEEP IN MIND:
I had become a subscriber of the original mineral drink for $25 and then moved up to $58 at the encouragement of my ex-brother-n-law, P.D., since September 2013. So like many of you reading this blog, I didn't pay attention to his suggestions, but when the time was right ADONAI opened my eyes and heart to how naturally created products could improve my health; I encourage you to do the same.
More to come on Subsequent Blogs as I continue my weight loss journey back down to 190#s.
Shavuah Tov b'YESHUA HAMASHIACHHave a Good Week Through Jesus the Messiah
So, if you have started worshiping with a Messianic Congregation [like I did 2 1/2 years ago] and want to participate in the songs, chants, prayers in Hebrew but are still struggling-with even learning the Aleph-bet-I have a couple of suggestions that are starting to help me:
1. Go to http://hebrew4christians.com => online store => purchase Zola's Introduction to Hebrew and after you have completed 35-50 pages of study...
2. follow it up with the purchase of the Biblical Hebrew Home Study by Dr. Danny Ben-Gigi which includes a workbook, flashcards and two CDs; I GUARANTEE YOU WON'T REGRET IT-IF- YOU ARE SERIOUSLY WANTING TO LEARN SOME QUALITY BIBLICAL HEBREW!
3) Start listening to Messianic Music and be repetitive in your listening; remember, that's how we learned as kids-Right?
4) See You @ BETH YESHUA HAMASHIACH in IAH???
Shuvah Tov Mishpocha and Shalom B'YESHUA!
Apr 01, 18 12:58 PM
1) Last Month and this month and probably, until the middle or end of MaY is the best time to be in Bayou City! 2) I think I will start adding new entries on the 1st and 15th of each month as once per…
Feb 23, 18 06:01 PM
A Small Mistake on My Part: When you go to my 'Amazon Influencer' page and if you Do Not See a product you would like to research and/or purchase, scroll to top of header-above profile picture-and you…
Feb 23, 18 06:00 PM
Last year, because of some of the news from 'Amazon' I became an Amazon Associate whereby I could advertise Amazon Products on my website and receive commissions when somebody purchased by clicking on…
Change of Regimen/ Protocol/ May 2017...
Instead of Ordering LIMU [Fucoidan] and Blu Frog Separately, I am Now Ordering a Combo Life Package from YOUNGEVITY, starting in April 2017, I began with the '90-for-Life' package then the 'YGY Weight-Loss Package' and have Finally Settled Down with the 'Anti-Aging Package.' I Also Supplement my Packs with Rebound Meal Replacement Powder, Rebound Sports Energy Drink, ZRadical [Fucoidan Product], Purmeric [Anti-Oxidants], Selenium, and my New Addition is TaiSlim Weight Loss.